Crikey there's a lot going on in this one!
We cover a wide range of topics, including a geography lesson (where is the Baltic Sea??), a pop culture discussion (one of us had never heard of A Clockwork Orange...), and oh yeah, we also talk about SIX awesome beers from Hops To Home! It's like Christmas in July...
- Blackbird Baltic Porter - Three Greens Brewing https://www.threegreensbrewing.com/
- Double Time Pale Ale - Deeds Brewing https://www.deedsbrewing.com.au/
- Hopwork Orange Pale Ale - Prancing Pony Brewery https://prancingponybrewery.com.au/
- Kiss From A Rose Chocolate Stout - Inner North Brewing Co http://www.innernorthbrewing.com.au/
- The Flex West Coast IPA - Burnley Brewing https://www.burnleybrewing.com.au/
- The Ruins Double IPA - Coastal Brewing Co https://thecoastalbrewingcompany.com/